- Pet deposits are required on dogs and cats
- Pets must be housebroken
- The following breeds will not be accepted : Doberman, Mastiff, Pitt Bull (Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, American Bull dog), Rottweiler, Chow, Wolf, Great Dane, German Sheppard, Malamutes, Akita, Deer hounds, and Siberian Huskies
- All dogs must have veterinarian proof of current vaccinations and breed documentation.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per apartment.
- A pet deposit $300 is required per pet.
- A photograph of each pet must be provided to the leasing office.
- Assistive animals are not subject to the above criteria.
- No exotic pets are allowed including but not limited to: snakes, ferrets, pot belly pigs, sugar gliders, arachnid, insects, or rodents.
Community rules and regulations must be followed regarding all pets. Violation of any pet rule or policy may result in the immediate request for removal of the pet(s) from the leased unit. Failure to immediately remove the pet(s) due to Lease Violations will result in prompt legal action against resident to revoke right of occupancy.